Monday, August 3, 2015

Office Outfits

Happy Monday! Really not ready for this week because J and I had our first overnight houseguest this weekend. My mother-in-law came into town on Friday afternoon and we shopped till we dropped (right into our lounge chairs at the pool ;) She stayed all weekend and just got back on the road this morning, but it was great having her around. Lucy really enjoyed the extra table scraps too :)

 I'll try to have the weekend recap up tomorrow, because there were some very exciting purchases, not only for my closet, but for my house this weekend. But, for now you're getting some boring office outfits. Here are some shots of what I've been wearing from 9-5 (more like 7:30-6, but who's counting?)




Top // Skirt Old Similar here // Watch old // (over the bathroom door) Treasure & Bond Jeans

Same shirt, different day. Bzzzzz.....

Top // Skirt // Pumps old, similar here // Watch // Necklace

Casual FRI-YAY!!! Top // Boyfriend Jeans 


Similar here and here.

Top // Skirt old // Pumps

Love the ruffles on the back of this skirt. 

 Thanks for stopping by!!

Sarah

2 comments: