Thursday, October 8, 2015

Navy + Maroon




TOP, old - goodnight macaroon // FLARES // CROSSBODY BAG 
How gorgeous is the tree in my front yard? I hadn't even noticed how pretty it looked until one of my friends text me the other day saying how gorgeous it was. I know how cliché it sounds, but this is one of my very favorite times of the year. My top favorite is Christmas season, but fall is a close second. 

I purchased the sweater I'm wearing last winter from Goodnight Macaroon, but never wore it. ALWAYS SIZE UP AT GM FOLKS. I've linked these jeans and the rest of my details several times before so today I used my "widget space" (wtf?) to link similar sweaters I'm in love with. I've filled up my Nordstrom online shopping cart with sweaters upon sweaters but can't narrow it down or can't seem to pull the trigger. Help me. I'm such a grandma, but sweaters are what I'm excited for right now. I'm not even trying to fight it.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Looking great and oh, the tree is indeed beautiful.

    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great way to style the trend, perfect for Fall!
    XO Color Me Courtney
    http://www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete