Friday, July 24, 2015

Boring Outfit Upgrade

Good Morning!! Who's ready for the weekend!? FRI-YAY!! 

I am obsessed with this necklace and since it goes with pretty much everything it's been a go to for me lately. I love love love the colors and the marble style on the studs. 







Dress: Vince Camuto sold out, similar here // Necklace: Sold Out, similar here
Michael Kors watch // Gray heels are from local boutique. 

EEK!!! My heels sunk into the ground and the final photo is not an accurate representation of how my backside really looks! At least not in my head anyway. #getmetothegymstat I still love the dress, even if nobody told me how big my you know what looks. ;)

This dress has been on repeat this summer. I was looking for the link and can't find it now, but after look at the vince camuto dresses on Nordstrom.com, there are SO MANY cute ones! I love the fabric on this because it's stretchy and super comfortable. 

This is my favorite necklace right now. I got it on a sale a few weeks ago from J. Crew Factory and have been living in it since. It goes with pretty much everything, which makes it easy to throw on and go. This navy dress needed a little spicing up, and this piece was perfect. 

Here's another pic of me spicing up a typical outfit with it:

Top: Frenchi // Jeans: Treasure and Bond (love these boyfriend jeans, but can't find link but just got them and they were under $70!) // Pumps: local boutique // Necklace: similar here

Of course little miss lucy has to pounce on my dress the second it hits the floor. :) #thatsmygirl 

She is at the groomer right now getting beautiful. Luckily I got a "before" pic, so there will be a Lucy makeover "before and after" post coming soon. 

Have a great weekend and thanks for stoping by!!

Sarah






No comments:

Post a Comment