Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Introduction


I’m really eaaasing myself into this blogging thing, aren't I? First a greeting, and now an introduction with a full day's break in between. ;)



That’s me, the blonde, and that’s my husband, J without his beard. This picture is from our one year wedding anniversary at CapitalGrille in Kansas City. This was only about a year and some change ago, but hubby looks SO much younger without his beard. This is just an introduction, he'll get his own blog post someday if he’s really lucky ;) Cap Grille is one of our favorite restaurants for special occasions like anniversaries. A little pricey, but it’s a classic.

Rewind two years, and here we are on our Wedding day, April 27, 2013 in Kansas City, MO.

(First look before the wedding!)


                                     

Cutting the Cake! We didn’t actually cut it, we just posed for this picture. I can’t remember which layer was which, but each layer was either chocolate, white cake, or strawberry. I was surprised I like the strawberry so much but it was AMAAAAZING. The top layer, which we froze and ate on our one-year anniversary, was two layers in one: chocolate and strawberry. It was the best wedding cake I've ever had still to this day!

J and I have been together for almost six years (#6yearsinaugust!) but have only been married for a little over two years. I will do a full blog post on our wedding day and another on our honeymoon at some point down the road, but like I said, I’m really eaaasing into this blogging thing. No stress over here at the Good Life ;)

And of course, I can’t do an introduction without the star of our little family….Lucy!

Here she is snoozing at the old apartment. Bedding: Anthropologie


My best girl by my side on my wedding day. (Sorry bridal party! ;)


Chilling at the old office. She used to come to work with me on Saturdays back in the day. 

Lucy was born February 8, 2010 and my boyfriend, now husband, found her for me us. We drove to Sioux City, Iowa on Easter Sunday, 2010 and brought her home. We've been a party of 3 ever since and I can't imagine it any other way. 

If you want to watch a super embarrassing slideshow I made of her when she was 8 months old, (and I was obviously totally procrastinating some law school assignment) then feel free to watch the video below. 




Thanks for stopping by!!


Sarah 








No comments:

Post a Comment