Thursday, August 27, 2015

FLARES + LEOPARD


























TANK // LEOPARD CARDIGAN, old. Similar herehere, and love this long one here // FREE PEOPLE FLARES // Crossbody BAG // MK Watch, old, similar here // NECKLACE // SUNGLASSES // RING

Leopard is one of my favorite patterns (I think it's a pattern???) to wear. I remember I used to think leopard print was tacky and always associated it with Snookie, (no hate, no shade, just sayin' ;) but over the last couple of years I've really come to appreciate it as a more sophisticated pattern. It just depends on the particular print because unfortunately, not all leopard patterns are created equal. Some are just more attractive than others. There's no rhyme or reason to picking the right one, it's just one of those things where you either like it or you don't.

I am also loving the classic look of this Rebecca Minkoff quilted crossbody bag. It can be worn a few different ways and the quilting is so rich. I was deciding between black, gray, navy, and red. I went with black because the bag itself is so classic looking, I wanted a color that was equally as classic and I could/would always wear.
Thanks for stopping by!!

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I am so so glad flares are back ;)
    Loving the leopard print as well, Sarah - and it looks gorgeous on you!
    That Rebecca Minkoff crossbody bag is so lovely - dreaming to get my hands on it :)
    Hope you are having a great week ;)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/miel-mint-14349829

    ReplyDelete
  2. These jeans are perfect for you! really love them :)
    Check out my latest post:http://evaredson.blogspot.it/2015/08/back-to-school-essentials.html
    And if you like it, we can follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit!! Thanks for sharing!

    Bethany
    Kiss Me Darling
    www.kissmedarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete