Tuesday, September 1, 2015

PINK

I wore this on a little date Saturday afternoon/evening to get drinks and watch the Chicago Bears preseason game with my husband. We went to an English Pub downtown and had buffalo chicken meatballs with gruyere sauce, and fried cheese curds. They were both really really good. We each got takeout from different restaurants downtown and shared at home ;) A beef gyro for J, and a Philly cheesesteak for me. Perfect little Saturday night on the sofa in our sweats. 

















PINK DENIM: Old, Similar here and here // TUNIC // BAG // NECKLACE: Old, Similar here // SUNGLASSES // BRACELET // BRACELET // PUMPS
I love these jeans and have had them forever. I wear them pretty much with either black or white and don't really branch out and wear another color. The pop of pink is enough for me. You can see my post on the statement necklace I"m wearing here. Still my favorite necklace and love the pops of color. Finally, I wore my new RM bag again and I love it. I wear it a different way every time.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment