Thursday, August 20, 2015

TWO OUTFITS

Good morning!! I am crazy busy at work this week and haven't had time for proper posts, but wanted to put my last couple of instas on the blog. I always change my handle on insta because I can't figure out what I like. It's ridiculous. If you want to follow me, right now you can find me at @Sarah_from_the_Suburbs (see why I always change it? ;)


TOP, Old from Goodnight Macaroon // PIXIE PANTS // SIMILAR PUMPS (Got mine at Target ;) // SIMILAR BAG, SAME BRAND // NECKLACE // MUG






SIMILAR TOP (Mine is from Express) // DENIM // BELT // SIMILAR SHOES // SIMILAR BAG // NECKLACE



Thanks for stopping by!!
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. I love that hot pink top! It looks great on you!

    xoxo Madeline | www.theblackbarcode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great in pink FYI!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these looks, especially the hot pink top and flats!


    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving both of your outfits. The pink heels are darling. :)
    Greetings from Canada

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I really love these! Esp berry coloured number <3
    Looking fab, Sarah!
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete