Monday, September 21, 2015

NAVY JUMPSUIT


Good morning and Happy Monday. I just got back from visiting my best friend in Orange County, California last night. I was so exhausted when I got home, but so happy to see J and Lucy. My best friend and I took a little trip to Palm Springs and stayed at the Parker on Thursday night. We had such a great time and I loved Orange County (HB area) and fell completely head over heels with Palm Springs. I'm definitely taking J back to Palm Springs sometime.












On our way to Palm Springs we stopped at the Desert Hills Premium Outlets and did a little shopping. We didn't spend as much time there as we would've liked (there were stores for days!!) and we didn't really prepare ourselves for it because we stumbled upon it when we pulled over for a bathroom break ;) We hit several shops but I got a couple jumpsuits at Neiman Marcus Last Call that I wore this trip. This navy blue jumpsuit is Max Mara, but since it was outlet shopping I can't find a link online. I've been on the hunt for a black jumpsuit for a while, but had to go with this one. I'm glad I did, I wear black everything.

So I wore this to dinner on Saturday night to a restaurant called Javier's. It was really great Mexican food and I loved the decor. I found the accessories at J. Crew Factory and linked the exact earrings here. I am obsessed with navy and hot pink right now and love that combo for decorating as well. I had my hot pink Coach crossbody with me in Cali, and I'm kicking myself for not wearing it with this jumpsuit. Also, I had ordered these babies online and they got here at the last second before I left for the airport. I would've been pretty upset to leave w/o them. I'll post more of my trip later this week.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Sarah


4 comments:

  1. It's the first I visit your blog and like it very much. I like this chic look very much! The jumpsuit looks perfect on you. The shoes are really pretty! Have a nice day!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navy and brown is such a fun color combo! Loving how you dressed this jumpsuit up with your statement necklace!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Jumpsuit !! The colour is very pretty :-)
    Bye,
    Swanted
    www.swanted.de

    ReplyDelete