Friday, July 17, 2015

Nordie's Sale and FRI-YAY!!

Happy Friday! There's something about the weekends during summertime - they are just extra special. Tonight hubby and I are having some friends (and their baby!) over for a little bbq. Plans for the rest of the weekend include attending a wedding, probably some work, there will likely be some wining/dining, and whatever shopping I can get away with ;)

Counting down the hours until the weekend hits....


Speaking of shopping, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale has been going on and I've had my eye on some great deals.... Here are a couple of pieces I may or may not have scooped up ;)


These are so stinking cute and I will be getting a lot of use out of them. They look exactly like a much more expensive designer pair I've had my eye on, but at a much more reasonable price point. The black pair with brown leather trim sold out while I had it in my shopping bag, but I like this neutral blush color just as much. 


Flared jeans are huge lately and will be even bigger this fall. These jeans will be AHHMAZING
for cooler weather and fall! I love a flared jean and can't wait to wear them. Um...did you see the $78!!! That is a great price tag for Free People and that's the regular price, not the anniversary price.


Finally, I got this off the shoulder shirt from the Junior's department. Is shopping in the Juniors apartment allowed for 30 year old women? I do it all the time and find great stuff! Just make sure what you're purchasing doesn't look too young. I think I'll be wearing this top with my new flare jeans and I'll need a hat to go with it as well. I'll let you know what hat I come up with. I will post pics when my treasures arrive. 

Happy weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Sarah






No comments:

Post a Comment