Sunday, July 19, 2015

Summer Wedding Attire

Wedding season is upon us, y'all.




Maggie London Dress Old, similar here and here // Ralph Lauren Aviators // Forever 21 Belt old // Kate Spade bridal bangle here // Old Navy Bracelet // Francesca's Clutch // Target Sandals



Hubby and I sweating, waiting for the ceremony to begin.


J and I attended an outdoor wedding last night, and it was haaawt out! I probably should've gone with a short dress, but I just love my maxis. I purchased this Maggie London maxi dress last year and didn't wear it until last weekend. It was one of those purchases that I wasn't in love with and I honestly thought the dress was a little too short since it doesn't hit the ground. After seeing these photos, I really love the dress and think the length was perfect.

As far as accessories go, I belted this with a belt I got at Forever 21 almost two years ago. I bought it to wear to a new kids on the block concert with a neon green dress. I never thought I'd have another chance to wear the orange and hot pink belt, but it went PERFECTLY with this dress. Don't you love when that happens?! I really need to step up my bag game. This clutch is a few years old from Francesca's, but I still love it and it seems like my go to clutch for weddings.

Since this dress is from last summer, I can't find the link, however I did link several similar options. I'm just getting the hang of this and promise my pictures will improve - be patient w/ me ;)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment