Thursday, December 17, 2015

LIFE LATELY - CAMERA ROLL



Sweater // Necklace sold out, similar here // Watch // iPhone case (ignore my nasty nails)

Socks, old similar here and love these and these 


Sweater // Necklace, old - Similar here // Earrings

Dinner at Port Fonda w/ my friend Amy. 


Port Fonda just opened up in my city (there is one in Westport - KC, MO) and we had friends in town so we decided to try it out. I didn't get to try any of the AMAZING looking drinks, however the chicken chimichanga with chipotle cream sauce was a pregnant woman's dream..... Will definitely be going back...a lot!


Nikes - I wrapped these so I could open them again ;)

And of course I have to put up a pic of Lucy. She is so sweet, she wouldn't move to let me make the bed so I had to make it around her :)
Bedding here

Top // Nail Polish - Kennebunk Port by OPI


These are just a few of the looks I've worn lately and random pictures I've had sitting on my camera roll. As my belly gets bigger finding clothes that not only fit, but look good too has been quite the challenge. I'm a work in progress for sure.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Sarah


1 comment:

  1. Cool post! I sometimes (like you did) wrap things I have already seen just because I like them so much and want to open them again!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete