Tuesday, December 22, 2015

MAKING A STATEMENT

Who's ready for Christmas!? I am! I absolutely love the holidays and all things sparkly and shiny. I love having an excuse to dress up and wear sequins or a red lip and really stand out. This holiday season has been slightly different though. It is so much more difficult to find outfits that are flattering on me, (my bump) that look respectable and aren't too overdone. I've found that the best way to still dress up my look is to wear whatever fits, (ha!) and use statement jewelry to do the dressing up.
I purchased this gorgeous necklace online from the Happiness Boutique and am in love. I love how it's kind of vintage but modern as well. Super cute!! Happiness Boutique offers free shipping (I know, right?!) and they not only have statement jewelry but great daintier (is this a word?) pieces as well. You can't beat the prices and they also have a reward program and a giveaway twice per month. I love finding cute little shops like this that don't break the bank! 



My bump! It's getting bigger every day. EEK! I wore this to Christmas dinner with J (we always celebrate our own little Christmas ;) and it was catching the light all night long. Love sparkles!

Dress, old from topshop, Similar Here // Clutch // Necklace // iPhone case // Bracelet // Ring

 I got this dress around my birthday last year so it's been almost a year! I love how it made my bump look though. It was really simple, and like I said, I think that's the best way to wear statement jewelry. I don't like too much going on at once. You guys can check out the pages (and pages!) of jewelry at Happiness Boutique by clicking here.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment